- I-5 South approximately 20 minutes to the Twin Cities Road Exit.
- Turn right off the freeway and follow the signs to Walnut Grove..
- Turn left on River Road and go through Locke to Walnut Grove.
- Turn right over the Walnut Grove Bridge at the stop sign, then left onto Highway 160 three miles to Ryde..
- I-5 North to Thornton/Walnut Grove Exit.
- Left off Freeway exit on Thornton Rd. Follow signs to Walnut Grove..
- Turn right on River Rd. Turn left at the Stop sign at the Walnut Grove bridge.
- Left on Hwy 160 after crossing the bridge, 3 miles to Ryde.
From the bay area
- 80 East to 580 East (toward Oakland) then take Hwy 24 toward Walnut Creek.
- Take 680 N.E. toward Martinez/Concord to Hwy 242 (Pittsburgh/Antioch) to Hwy 4 to the Antioch Toll Bridge.
- After the Antioch Bridge the road becomes Hwy 160.
- Stay on Hwy 160 all the way past Rio Vista, Through Isleton, then left over the Isleton bridge, then right (still on Hwy 160) approx. 6 miles to Ryde.